[i]Here, Kitty Kitty[/i] on Wisconsin Public TV

How can cultural elitists like ourselves put TV in the Culture category? Well, where the hell else is it going to fit?
Prolefeed

[i]Here, Kitty Kitty[/i] on Wisconsin Public TV

Postby Prolefeed » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Here, Kitty Kitty, Prolefeed Studios' engaging look at the effort to make feral cats fair game in Wisconsin, will have its television broadcast premiere on April 18, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.(Central Daylight Time) on the Wisconsin Public Television network.

WPT's newly expanded Director's Cut program now includes full-length broadcast of Wisconsin-area films. Tune in at 9:30 p.m. for a rebroadcast of Director's Cut host Charles Monroe-Kane's 30-minute interview with director Andy Beversdorf (originally aired in August, 2008), followed by the full, unedited, one-hour documentary itself.

Here, Kitty Kitty wowed audiences at the 2008 San Francisco and Newburyport, Massachussetts Documentary Film Festivals. Don't miss this opportunity to see the film the Isthmus called "impressive... nuanced and well-researched." The Onion said, "Here, Kitty Kitty casts a sharper and funnier eye on public life...," Phoenix Cinema called it "...fascinating stuff...," while Blogcritics.org described it as "...a pretty interesting piece of work... permeated with humor... an easy watch that will keep you involved until the end."

More information about Here, Kitty Kitty, including an online trailer, reviews and DVD ordering information is available at:
http://www.prolefeedstudios.com/catalog/kitty/kitty.html

Return to “TV”