Sonic Boom, Oct 1-2

Got a gig coming up? A CD coming out? A new bass player who looks like Jesus and smells like a field of posies? If you're selling or promoting something, post it here.
Shorty
Forum God/Goddess

Sonic Boom, Oct 1-2

Postby Shorty » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Two day hard rock fest in Janesville...and I've got a Sunday ticket! Too bad I can't bring my air horn and smoke bombs.

SUNDAY LINEUP: Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Pierce The Veil, 3 Doors Down, Hellyeah, Motionless In White, Avatar, The Amity Affliction, Dope, Young Guns, Twelve Foot Ninja, Breech.

http://www.wjjo.com/sonicboom/

Prohibited items include but are not limited to: chairs, blankets, aerosol cans, chains, air horns, any item that can be used as a projectile or deemed as dangerous, bottles, cameras with detachable lenses, selfie sticks, cans, firearms (regardless of concealed carry permits), flag poles or PVC poles of any kind, flares, food or beverages of any kind, Frisbees, illegal substances, laser pointers, pressurized containers, professional cameras, pyrotechnics or incendiary devices of any kind, seat cushions with backs, smoke bombs, umbrellas, video cameras, weapons or any kind (knives, bats, tasers, etc), whistles. Everyone and everything is subject to search on entry and at any time while at JJO Sonic Boom. We do not provide on-site storage for prohibited items.

Crowd surfing and moshing are dangerous and are discouraged by the promoters of JJO Sonic Boom. For your safety and for the safety of others, please do not crowd surf or mosh.

Throwing items of any kind is dangerous and discouraged by the promoters of JJO Sonic Boom. For the safety of others, please do not throw items of any kind. This can be grounds for immediate ejection.

Return to “Hype Exchange”