7-8 BIRTHDAY SUITS / FIRE RETARDED / MOMOTAROS @ MICKEYS

Got a gig coming up? A CD coming out? A new bass player who looks like Jesus and smells like a field of posies? If you're selling or promoting something, post it here.
Jou
Forum Addict

7-8 BIRTHDAY SUITS / FIRE RETARDED / MOMOTAROS @ MICKEYS

Postby Jou » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:23 pm

Free Show @ Mickey's!

21+
10pm
July 8th.

BIRTHDAY SUITS RETURN TO MADISON!!!!

BIRTHDAY SUITS.

Birthday Suits! Minneapolis punk rock two piece and long time favorites of Madisonian rock 'n rollers return to the Isthmus after a few years away! New 12" record out on Recess Records! The most energetic and fun bands you'll see this summer. Catchy as all get-out, high kicks, drums splinters flying... Great punk rock.

New Album:

FIRE RETARDED.

Madison super group and hard hitting speed garage featuring members of Proud Parents, The Hussy, Dumb Vision, among others! JUST off a month long west coast tour and recording their 2nd LP!! Dueling guitars that will drill through you like a Makankōsappō!

https://fireretarded.bandcamp.com/

THE MOMOTAROS.

I wanted to be like a punk rock Crazy Horse, so I asked my friend to play synth. I don't know, it probably doesn't make sensee. Some kind of loud, poppy, rock 'n roll. We've been compared to Man Sized Action, Jonathan Richman, the Singles soundtrack, and MBV. The lineup seems to been stablized a bit with members of Dharma Dogs, Paint, Gmorrissey, and Square Bombs. In the middle of recording a batch of songs!

defactobrigade
Forum God/Goddess

Re: 7-8 BIRTHDAY SUITS / FIRE RETARDED / MOMOTAROS @ MICKEYS

Postby defactobrigade » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:32 pm

BUMP THIS UP ABOVE THE SUMMER FEST PROMOTION. AS IF THEY NEED HELP.

Return to “Hype Exchange”