OPEN (Blast) HOUSE (Studios) this weekend. Oct. 30th

Got a gig coming up? A CD coming out? A new bass player who looks like Jesus and smells like a field of posies? If you're selling or promoting something, post it here.
Mike O

OPEN (Blast) HOUSE (Studios) this weekend. Oct. 30th

Postby Mike O » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 pm

If you have yet to check out Madison Music Foundry's, BLAST HOUSE STUDIOS, stop by this Sun. (Oct. 30th) as the doors will be open to the public as we finish our student recitals that morning/afternoon. Doors will be open to the public between 2pm-6pm this Sun. I'll also be around on Sat. (Oct. 29th) setting up for the recital on Sun. so if you can't make it on Sun. just shoot me a message when you would like to stop by and I'll make sure I'm available. On that note, you can call the office 608-276-4446 or my cell at 608-438-9094 to set up a tour of the facility anytime .

The Blast House provides a well equipped and comfortable yet professional facility in which musicians, producers and engineers can work their skills and perfect their art. Uniting new digital technologies with traditional old school recording techniques.

From full production of your bands next album to recording a lyric you thought up yesterday, Blast House Studios is here for you. Give us your project outline/idea with the budget, timeline and expectations and we’ll put together a game plan balancing all of these elements while ensuring the greatest value and quality levels are met.

**(disclaimer: this facility is for musicians with major label backing to musicians with no financial backing but their own.)

BLAST HOUSE STUDIO is a recording studio that works with all levels and styles of projects. From Metal to Jazz, Punk Rock to Hip-Hop the BLAST HOUSE is ready for you.

Return to “Hype Exchange”