Droids Attack Arcade Bully video shoot @ The Inferno 8/26!

Got a gig coming up? A CD coming out? A new bass player who looks like Jesus and smells like a field of posies? If you're selling or promoting something, post it here.
droidsattack
Forum God/Goddess

Droids Attack Arcade Bully video shoot @ The Inferno 8/26!

Postby droidsattack » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Special arcade themed show coming up on Friday, August 26th at The Inferno. It will be filmed as a music video for our song "The Arcade Bully." We're bringing about 20-30 classic arcade machines to convert the place into an arcade for the shoot, and they will all be free to play. I'll post more info here soon when I'm not typing on a cell phone, but if you want you can check the details out through our event page on facebook HERE! Thanks!

droidsattack
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Droids Attack Arcade Bully video shoot @ The Inferno 8/2

Postby droidsattack » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 pm

More details:

For one night only, Droids Attack will be transforming The Inferno into a full blown vintage arcade in order to shoot a music video for the song, The Arcade Bully, off of their album, Must Destroy. Some of the best known classic games of all time will be on hand, including such hits as Pac-man, Donkey Kong, Missle Command, Discs Of Tron, Star Wars, Tempest, Robotron, Centepede, and many more. ALL WILL BE FREE TO PLAY! Droids will be performing an entire set along with Lo Pan (Ohio), and Sow Belly Bitchhog. The show is being sponsored by Capitol City Tattoo. 9pm start, $7.00 cover, 21+!

Listen to The Arcade Bully here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFm_bf6Ykbw

droidsattack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby droidsattack » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:54 pm

...and here's a shitty looking flyer I whipped up in five minutes. I'm spending way too much time getting these old games ready to rock to make it pretty. Oh well. Feel free to share it with any ol' rockers/gamers who might be into it.

droidsattack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby droidsattack » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Heading out for a couple gigs before the big show on Friday. One more bump for the road.

droidsattack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby droidsattack » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:03 am

The show is tonight!

ilikebeans
Forum God/Goddess

Postby ilikebeans » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:25 am

That was awesome! Thanks for letting me pretend I was back at Aladdin's Castle again.

Return to “Hype Exchange”