Survey Eros farewell show Oct11 the klinic w/sailor harlette

Got a gig coming up? A CD coming out? A new bass player who looks like Jesus and smells like a field of posies? If you're selling or promoting something, post it here.

innies or outies

innies
100%
outies
No votes
I dunno I'm from Decatur and we don't take kindly to either!
No votes

Total votes: 3

spacetiki
Forum God/Goddess

Survey Eros farewell show Oct11 the klinic w/sailor harlette

Postby spacetiki » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:11 pm

Earthlings,

It may or may not have come to your attention recently, but Survey Eros has lost a member to the sun. Oh, wait, that is, the sunny state of California. Yes, for those of us who knew Sean as a decent, clean-cut young fellow, as a talented lad with a promising future, as a drummer among drummers, all we can say is - what the hell is he thinking? There's no future in Moog bands!

And yet, the band continues to draw its last breaths. Not to fade away, whimpering, but to burn out gloriously, like a magnesium fire in a paper mill. We invite you, implore you, and downright demand you to attend:
THE LAST SHOW EVER!!!

SURVEY EROS
with
SAILOR HARLETTE

Where: the Klinic Bar, 520 S. Park St.
When: this Saturday, the 11th - 10 PM sharp!
How: $3 to get in
(mention Sean's name, and you can buy us a drink!)

But wait, you say, if Sean's in CA surfing, how can the show be in Madison? Well, it's good to see you're paying attention, and there's two answers for you. One, Sean isn't in the band anymore. Two, we have coerced our friend Zack, a very agile stunt drummer, to fill in. Don't believe it? Come and see for yourself!

As for the future of Survey Eros, who knows? Maybe Sean will come crawling back, like we know he will. Maybe Zack will become possessed by the power of the music and not want to leave. Maybe we'll start a riot and all be arrested. Maybe it'll be like the final episode of M.A.S.H., where the freaky Mars Bar guy marries the Korean girl, and everybody goes home, a little wearier, a little wiser. Either way, look for us to continue making music in one form or another. That's why we came to this planet in the first place.

Thank You For Everything,

Survey Eros

P.S.: Hey Sean, how's it going?

Learned
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Survey Eros farewell show Oct11 the klinic w/sailor harl

Postby Learned » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:21 am

spacetiki wrote:
P.S.: Hey Sean, how's it going?

I'll answer for Sean:

The Cubs lost a heartbreaker and my new governor is Arnold Schwarzzzzeenegggger.

spacetiki
Forum God/Goddess

Postby spacetiki » Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:47 am

bump

Return to “Hype Exchange”