Why do you let Meade shit all over...

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
Huckleby
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Why do you let Meade shit all over...

Postby Huckleby » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:27 am

Meade wrote: I've never murdered anyone. So that seems to be a step in the right direction.

I suspect you murdered billions of future lives, and while you were a practicing catholic.

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:58 am

Are you calling him a wanker?

Huckleby
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Huckleby » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Nobody can forget the "every sperm is sacred" number from "The Meaning of Life."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptTwi6-ii-s

But I'm having trouble placing the scene where John Cleese comes home to his giant throng of catholic children. He opens the door and looks around, "Michael, where's Michael?" Maybe I have the name wrong, Where is that from?

Comrade
Forum Addict

Postby Comrade » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Huckleby wrote:
Meade wrote: I've never murdered anyone. So that seems to be a step in the right direction.

I suspect you murdered billions of future lives, and while you were a practicing catholic.

That would be presuming that the appropriate repository for said wasted sperm was available at the time. It probably wasn't and would therefore be unfair to call him a murderer.

fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Comrade wrote:
Huckleby wrote:

That would be presuming that the appropriate repository for said wasted sperm was available at the time. It probably wasn't and would therefore be unfair to call him a murderer.

So masturbation isn't a sin but pulling out is?

Unlike Ned Flanders, I only masturbate in private not in the Under Armor section of Dick's sporting goods.

Comrade
Forum Addict

Postby Comrade » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Dunno. I made no such claims about whether or not masturbation is a sin. I only commented on the likelihood of being able to get laid. The little guys don't live forever down there you know. If one is not able to park them where they can fufill their intended purpose (even though one is willing to do so), you could hardly call him a murderer.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Comrade wrote:If one is not able to park them where they can fufill their intended purpose (even though one is willing to do so), you could hardly call him a murderer.

According to Jeebus, you shouldn't park them anywhere except the ovaries. Parking them anywhere else is MURDER. If you took a fish out of water and put it on the table, is that not MURDER.

Stu Levitan
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stu Levitan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Stebben84 wrote:According to Jeebus, you shouldn't park them anywhere except the ovaries. Parking them anywhere else is MURDER.

I think you're confusing Christ with some of his fan club.

Comrade
Forum Addict

Postby Comrade » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:33 pm

i think Stu is right. Where and when did "JEEBUS" specifically say this?

Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Comrade wrote:i think Stu is right. Where and when did "JEEBUS" specifically say this?

It's Old Testament. The sin of Onan spilling his seed.

As far as JEEBUS, he too was probably a wanker (unless his love for Mary Magdalene became carnal).

Comrade
Forum Addict

Postby Comrade » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Now correct me if I am wrong, but is not "Jeebus" spcifically only in the new testament? They did refer to a messiah in the old, but not to him by name.

Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Jeebus Christ, I was making a joke and using the lords name as a placeholder for Spaghetti Monsters.

As Jeebus also said, doth not one spillith thine semen upon ones stomach.

Or sumpin' like that.

Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Stu Levitan wrote:
Stebben84 wrote:According to Jeebus, you shouldn't park them anywhere except the ovaries. Parking them anywhere else is MURDER.

Are you using the term "Christ" ironically, Stu? Either way, I think you show a cultural insensitivity that's kind of disheartening.

Not that I'm shocked or offended. But I expect more from you, Stu, than I do from a run-of-the-mill foron.

Huckleby
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Huckleby » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Henry Vilas wrote:It's Old Testament. The sin of Onan spilling his seed.
that's where the word "onanist" comes from. Plus we have "sodomist" - the Bible is a wonderful source of sexual terms. This I know, in the biblical sense.

Stu Levitan
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stu Levitan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Meade wrote:
Stu Levitan wrote:

Are you using the term "Christ" ironically, Stu? Either way, I think you show a cultural insensitivity that's kind of disheartening.

Not that I'm shocked or offended. But I expect more from you, Stu, than I do from a run-of-the-mill foron.

Lawrence, I think your train of thought left the station before you could get on board. What makes you think my reference to Christ was ironic? Stebbie cited Jeebus, I responded as I did. What part didn't you understand? Or are you just being your normal trollish self?

Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”