ilikebeans wrote:Anytime you wish to follow your own preaching, the six questions above are waiting for you. Hell, you can even pare it down by addressing your factual claims, and for which I have repeatedly asked for justification (Q1-Q4).
Jeremy/Jeremy, my six questions to you http://www.thedailypage.com/blaska/article.php?article=34420
are STILL awaiting your response yet you "repeatedly abandon" them!
Here's some more questions for you Jeremy/Jeremy and I demand answers to them as well.
1) Is it right to shout down those with whom you disagree?
2) Should the sentencing judge take the race of the offender into consideration?
3) Why do you consider it onerous for Democrats to show identification at the polling place?
4) Do you believe that the courts convict each and every offense that occurs or that some offenses go undetected?
5) Should transfer payments to "the poor" be a) increased, b) decreased, c) be left unchanged.
6) Does the federal safety net (social security, Medicare, Medicaid) need changes to cope with the huge bubble of aging baby boomers?
7) If so, what would you do?
8th) Given that federal spending at 25% of GDP is the highest since WW2, should federal spending a) remain the same, b) increase, c) decrease?
9)Your politics could generally be described as a) liberal-progressive, b) conservative, c) socialist, d) libertarian, e) anarchist, f) you are that rarest of birds, totally a-political.
10) Do you support Kaleem Caire's Urban Prep charter school as presented?
11) Do you believe that life begins at conception? If not, when?
12) Who was the last Republican for whom you voted?
Be prepared to respond to my repeated requests for justification. Go to it, boy!