How many truther threads is enough

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
Bad Gradger
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bad Gradger » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:57 pm

I actually thought it was hilarious that my last rejoinder inspired his latest gem.

jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jjoyce » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:22 pm

Cobb, Peanut. Peanut, Cobb. You two should become better acquainted as I'm not sure anyone else reads my stuff as often, closely or emotionally as you two do. You hate it here, but you can't resist haunting it daily and posting whenever your vision of a message board, likely the result of minutes of thought, is crossed.

Did either of you ever consider that this place, and perhaps the world at large, might be more to your liking if you weren't such leaning tool sheds about everything?

Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby Bob Cobb » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:25 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:For those of you complaining about cowardice and weakness, can I just remind you that there's nothing preventing anyone from posting any topic on any subject? It's true. So rather than attacking or whining about Jason's effective policies, you could actually be posting something substantive.

And if you don't have anything truly interesting to say, I'm not sure why you're complaining about a perceived inability to say anything at all.

Last edited by Bob Cobb on Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby Bob Cobb » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:26 pm

jjoyce wrote:Cobb, Peanut. Peanut, Cobb. You two should become better acquainted as I'm not sure anyone else reads my stuff as often, closely or emotionally as you two do.

Your sense of self is so cute.

jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jjoyce » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Your four-minute response time is admirable. Wait. I meant pathetic.

Bunny Chow
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bunny Chow » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:40 pm

I'm freezing at two mil.

Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby Bob Cobb » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:56 pm

jjoyce wrote:Your four-minute response time is admirable. Wait. I meant pathetic.

I was replying to TheBookKnob and saw your reply douchenozzle. It would have been 2 minutes but I had to wait till I was done gagging.

Again, your sense of self is SO CUTE! ADORABLE!

Wanda
Forum Addict

Postby Wanda » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Bob Cobb wrote: It would have been 2 minutes but I had to wait till I was done gagging.

If you learn to relax your throat muscles, you won't gag as much. Give it a little practice and you'll be a professional cocksucker in no time. Much better than being a prick.

Bunny Chow
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bunny Chow » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 pm

Out of the frying pan into the fire.

Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby Bob Cobb » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Wanda wrote:
Bob Cobb wrote: It would have been 2 minutes but I had to wait till I was done gagging.

If you learn to relax your throat muscles, you won't gag as much. Give it a little practice and you'll be a professional cocksucker in no time. Much better than being a prick.

Finally someone zinging me is actually funny.

Wanda
Forum Addict

Postby Wanda » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:23 pm

I don't have a dog in this fight, but when you set a ball up on the T like that, it's hard not to take a swing at it.

Peanutbutter
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Peanutbutter » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:41 am

jjoyce wrote:Cobb, Peanut. Peanut, Cobb. You two should become better acquainted as I'm not sure anyone else reads my stuff as often, closely or emotionally as you two do. You hate it here

Can't speak for Cobb, but I don't hate it here. I have no idea why you would think such a thing.

Your four-minute response time is admirable. Wait. I meant pathetic.

What would your three-minute response time be considered? :lol:

jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jjoyce » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:52 am

Peanutbutter wrote:What would your three-minute response time be considered?

You're smrt.

Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby Bob Cobb » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 am

Peanutbutter wrote:Can't speak for Cobb, but I don't hate it here. I have no idea why you would think such a thing.

I don't "hate" this forum either. I just think joyce is a supermegaultradouche.

Shipley
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shipley » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 am

you know, this is jjoyce's country right? you don't like him, you don't like it here, then you're welcome to leave.

I mean honestly, this is class A troll behavior. what do you hope to accomplish? Will you hope he apologizes and promotes you administrator and follows your advice for the rest of your lives?

Fat chance. Joyce has the tools, and he has the talent. I don't agree with everything he does or says but I also recognize I'm not the man here, and that poking fun at him isn't going to get you anywhere. I've had I think 10 articles published here since my first submission back in March, and I didn't earn favor by being a prick.

Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”