IGNORED

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
harrissimo
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2557
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Spaight Street on the Isthmus of Madison
Contact:

IGNORED

Postby harrissimo » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:55 pm

I've started to use the Ignore feature. I really like it. Too bad I didn't use this feature earlier.

blunt
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8250
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 6:19 pm
Location: Right behind you.

Postby blunt » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:10 pm

Is somebody speaking?
Why is there a blank post starting this thread?
Hello?

Ernestine Beaverhausen
Senior Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:11 am

Postby Ernestine Beaverhausen » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:33 pm

You tickle my funny-bone, blunt.

depinmad
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2062
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:17 am

Postby depinmad » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:08 pm

the three forons whose posts i enjoy the most have always been blunt, sheppy, and harrissimo. am i the only one who feels this way?

thebookpolice
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8730
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: The mystical Far East
Contact:

Postby thebookpolice » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Yes. But if you were a baseball player, 33% would be just fine.

harrissimo
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2557
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Spaight Street on the Isthmus of Madison
Contact:

Postby harrissimo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:09 am

TheBookPolice wrote:Yes. But if you were a baseball player, 33% would be just fine.


Math isn't your strong suit. In order to get the correct result you must divide 3 by the total of number of forons.

Geez...I guess you aren't as smart as I thought you were TheBookPolice.

Blunt is still funny though...

thebookpolice
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8730
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: The mystical Far East
Contact:

Postby thebookpolice » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:52 am

harrissimo wrote:
TheBookPolice wrote:Yes. But if you were a baseball player, 33% would be just fine.


Math isn't your strong suit. In order to get the correct result you must divide 3 by the total of number of forons.

Geez...I guess you aren't as smart as I thought you were TheBookPolice.

Blunt is still funny though...

Funny isn't your strong suit. I was talking about the percentage of the forons who depinmad likes that are in fact worth reading. That would be one out of three. Care to guess the one?

Ernestine Beaverhausen
Senior Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:11 am

Postby Ernestine Beaverhausen » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:04 am

TheBookPolice wrote:I was talking about the percentage of the forons who depinmad likes that are in fact worth reading. That would be one out of three. Care to guess the one?


I'm going to go with blunt.

The other 67% make my eyes bleed and teeth hurt.

harrissimo
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2557
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Spaight Street on the Isthmus of Madison
Contact:

Postby harrissimo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:10 am

TheBookPolice wrote:Care to guess the one?


Not Really. We know it isn't you, you old grump.

harrissimo
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2557
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Spaight Street on the Isthmus of Madison
Contact:

Postby harrissimo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:14 am

Ernestine Beaverhausen wrote:The other 67% make my eyes bleed and teeth hurt.


Ernestine you haven't been here that long but your impudent old queer routine is already becoming quite tiresome. Why don't you try something else.

Ernestine Beaverhausen
Senior Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:11 am

Postby Ernestine Beaverhausen » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:24 am

Someone gets mighty cranky when they miss their place in line at the methadone clinic.

thebookpolice
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 8730
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: The mystical Far East
Contact:

Postby thebookpolice » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:13 pm

harrissimo wrote:
TheBookPolice wrote:Care to guess the one?

Not Really. We know it isn't you, you old grump.

Pot, kettle, blah blah, kazoo, blah.

harrissimo
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2557
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Spaight Street on the Isthmus of Madison
Contact:

Postby harrissimo » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:15 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:Pot, kettle, blah blah, kazoo, blah.


Yeah pretty much. Why don't we just leave each other alone for a little while. This tit for tat thing is getting boring.

Ernestine Beaverhausen
Senior Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:11 am

Postby Ernestine Beaverhausen » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:03 am

harrissimo wrote:
TheBookPolice wrote:Pot, kettle, blah blah, kazoo, blah.


Yeah pretty much. Why don't we just leave each other alone for a little while. This tit for tat thing is getting boring.


You're pretty boring, but BookPolice's joke insinuating your ass-kazooiness abilities is darn right funny.

harrissimo
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 2557
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Spaight Street on the Isthmus of Madison
Contact:

Postby harrissimo » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:39 am

Ernestine Beaverhausen wrote:Yeah pretty much. Why don't we just leave each other alone for a little while. This tit for tat thing is getting boring.


Congratulations Asswipe, you made the list. Check your profile.


Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests