Video!

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.
jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 12168
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2001 4:48 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Video!

Postby jjoyce » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:58 am

http://www.thedailypage.com/video

Appearing here are items that we've produced ourselves, produced in partnership with others in town or paid to have produced.

Learned
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2001 11:02 am

Postby Learned » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:22 pm

You should tell Katy Sai that it's Isthmus, not The Isthmus.

pulseCzar
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 843
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:21 pm
Location: Trapped in the Overture Jello Mold
Contact:

Postby pulseCzar » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:23 pm

Ugh, just when I was REALLY enjoying Katy Sai-free Madison she pops up on The Daily Page. Sorry, I just can't click on her videos, I'm still scarred from Talkbox.

jammybastard
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 5467
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2001 12:05 pm
Location: All Up In Your General Area
Contact:

Postby jammybastard » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:51 pm

pulseCzar wrote:Ugh, just when I was REALLY enjoying Katy Sai-free Madison she pops up on The Daily Page. Sorry, I just can't click on her videos, I'm still scarred from Talkbox.


LOL! I used to work on Talkbox!
As for Katy...<silence>

bluethedog
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 1375
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:49 am
Location: West side

Postby bluethedog » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:20 am

Learned wrote:You should tell Katy Sai that it's Isthmus, not The Isthmus.

It's not Katy Sai, it's The Katy.

Mildred Machiavelli
Senior Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:15 am

Postby Mildred Machiavelli » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:09 am

Ever notice how every story is about her? I can hardly wait to see her first piece with a group of children! God I hate that fucking Jive at Five crap.

pulseCzar
Forum God/Goddess
Posts: 843
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:21 pm
Location: Trapped in the Overture Jello Mold
Contact:

Postby pulseCzar » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:12 pm

jammybastard wrote:
pulseCzar wrote:Ugh, just when I was REALLY enjoying Katy Sai-free Madison she pops up on The Daily Page. Sorry, I just can't click on her videos, I'm still scarred from Talkbox.


LOL! I used to work on Talkbox!
As for Katy...<silence>

heh! The show itself was realy well done technically. MEG did a great job. However, watching Katy trying so hard to "get down" to "rap" with the kids...oh. my. gawd.


Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest