BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

New "Smoking" Category?

Yes, keep 'em all together
50%
No, they belong in every nook & cranny of TDPF
50%

Total votes: 10

Mr. Against
Forum Addict

BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH

Postby Mr. Against » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:09 pm

Isn't it about time a new category was created for threads on the Smoking Ban?

Bruno
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bruno » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:15 pm

Can someone write me a script that'll replace instances of "smoking" (and variations of the word) with "fisting" (and appropriate variations)? This forum would then be Officially Awesome.

For example:

What if someone wrote:I used to fist. No longer do.

I fisted while I was in the Navy, assigned to a ResearchLab in LA. At the time, fisting was allowed indoors still...but only in certian areas. A buddy was going for a fistbreak, and he asked me to come along. Chief saw me sitting there without a fist and asked me what I thought I was doing. Told him "taking a break", to which he replied "There ain't no breaks in the Navy. If you ain't fisting, get back to your desk" and then walked away. Needless to say, I bummed a fist from my pal and quickly worked my way up to about a pack a day. Not just while at the lab either...weekends also.

btrapp
Forum God/Goddess

Postby btrapp » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:28 pm

But the why the hell would anyone wanna stop fisting?!

Oh wait...let me guess....fisting is gonna be banned next in our City's War on Fun.

Figures.

Bruno
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bruno » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:37 pm

btrapp wrote:But the why the hell would anyone wanna stop fisting?!

The smell gets all over your hair and clothes? :lol:

Beer Moon
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Beer Moon » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:59 pm

Bruno wrote:
btrapp wrote:But the why the hell would anyone wanna stop fisting?!

The smell gets all over your hair and clothes? :lol:

One word: Enema.

Paco
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Paco » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:06 pm

Finally a thread aout smoking I want to read.

No, try changing it to 'shit' or 'fuck'.

I went out to the bar last night for a few drinks, and we were there for about 3 hours. I didn't go outside to fuck nor did I fuck illegally inside. It didn't bother me in the least, but the minute I left the bar, my friend and I both lit up our cigarettes and said we were dying for a fuck.

You try to figure it out. I can't.

I'm a shitter and hate going to shitty bars. Dicotomy (sp?), I know. Even when out on the town, I prefer to step outside to shit. I hate it when it gets in my eyes. I need breeze.

I don't shit inside my house or car either. Hate the way the smell lingers and never goes away. I hate the way it stains my whites. I don't shit in other people's houses or cars EVEN IF they do.

However, I don't think I'm one of those monkey in the rucksack types. I can wait until tomorrow to light up....I don't NEED to shit, I just like to(inspite of the afore mentioned drawbacks).

I have another question. Can taverns still sell cigarettes?

Marge
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marge » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:56 pm

Paco wrote:
I'm a shitter and hate going to shitty bars. Dicotomy (sp?), I know. Even when out on the town, I prefer to step outside to shit. I hate it when it gets in my eyes. I need breeze.

I don't shit inside my house or car either. Hate the way the smell lingers and never goes away. I hate the way it stains my whites. I don't shit in other people's houses or cars EVEN IF they do.

However, I don't think I'm one of those monkey in the rucksack types. I can wait until tomorrow to light up....I don't NEED to shit, I just like to(inspite of the afore mentioned drawbacks).

Bruno wrote:I used to fist. No longer do.

I fisted while I was in the Navy, assigned to a ResearchLab in LA. At the time, fisting was allowed indoors still...but only in certian areas. A buddy was going for a fistbreak, and he asked me to come along. Chief saw me sitting there without a fist and asked me what I thought I was doing. Told him "taking a break", to which he replied "There ain't no breaks in the Navy. If you ain't fisting, get back to your desk" and then walked away. Needless to say, I bummed a fist from my pal and quickly worked my way up to about a pack a day. Not just while at the lab either...weekends also.

Can't breathe. Laughing too hard.

I vote we let the smoking posts continue - but only if they follow the fist/shit rule.

white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Postby white_rabbit » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:30 pm

Or how about masturbate...

I had a great time this weekend, especially since I woke up Saturday AM and my hair, clothes, and pillow didn't smell like masturbate! I think the Masturbation Ban is GREAT. I can't believe all this complaining about lost customers, lost revenue, and lost opportunity! A sorry excuse for not being able to be more creative!

Think about all the customers who don't masturbate, again (In all seriousness, about 20% of the population masturbates). Think about the revenue again (lost for bar owners, gained by society in the long term for preventable deaths). Think about the lost opportunity again (lost for bar owners, gained by patrons over the long term who have a higher quality of life resulting from fewer masturbation related morbid conditions).

As a former masturbator, I used to be tempted to masturbate at bars. Not anymore. How should we make light of the masturbation ban?

RatThing
Forum Addict

Postby RatThing » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:34 pm

white_rabbit wrote:Or how about masturbate...

A variation on a theme�

I had a great time this weekend, especially since I woke up Saturday AM and my hair, clothes, and pillow didn't smell like ejaculate! I think the Ejaculation Ban is GREAT. I can't believe all this complaining about lost customers, lost revenue, and lost opportunity! A sorry excuse for not being able to be more creative!

Think about all the customers who don't ejaculate, again (In all seriousness, about 20% of the population ejaculates). Think about the revenue again (lost for bar owners, gained by society in the long term for preventable deaths). Think about the lost opportunity again (lost for bar owners, gained by patrons over the long term who have a higher quality of life resulting from fewer ejaculation related morbid conditions).

As a former ejaculator, I used to be tempted to ejaculate at bars. Not anymore. How should we make light of the ejaculation ban?

Return to “Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com”