Madison Woo Woos

Bars, wine, beer, cocktails, drunken escapades
nevermore
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Madison Woo Woos

Postby nevermore » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:23 am

I was all afraid that this thread was about this guy having a sister: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Woo_Woo

Kenneth Burns
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Kenneth Burns » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 am

John Goodman is a not-praised-enough hero. I've been catching up on "Rosanne" reruns on WBUW-Ch. 57 and am quietly blown away by Goodman's work.

Fat.The.Gangster
Forum Addict

Postby Fat.The.Gangster » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:47 am

Boy Genius froths wrote:I got into an argument with a local about native fishing rights. He did not agree with my opinion that the natives had rights and forced me to leave the bar . . . I faked a left jab with a right cross and separated Mr. Up North from his nose and face.

Boy Genius seethes wrote:Your are nothing and it's time you learn that the world is a big place with different people with different ideals, And some people even curse. Praise the Lawd.

So let me get this straight: The world is a big place with different people with different ideals and people in Madison are too intolerant to appreciate that fact but you can punch people in the nose who disagree with your viewpoint.

I had promised myself not to make any New Year's resolutions, but the next time I see you slumped over a video-poker machine at Bailey's after your mid-morning rye binge I am going to separate Mr. Talking Loud and Saying Nothing "from his nose and face."
Last edited by Fat.The.Gangster on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jjoyce » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:49 am

I suspect Bubb Rubb is behind this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK18wQA-tHs

"It was being installed on their car..."

butters
Forum God/Goddess

Postby butters » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 am

Coplay wrote:Do not expect that I will back down simply because this is "civilized" Madison and people here don't believe in confrontation.

Sounds like the gentleman up north was asking for a little lesson. He assaulted you first, right?

Sometimes confrontation is required for the benefit of a civilized society, especially for people who just aren't responsive to words:

My brother (who has no problem confronting) and I were at a gas station. A woman was smoking her cigarette right next to the pump where my brother was pumping gas. He kindly asked her to put out the cigarette because he didn't feel like being blown up today. She snotted back, so he put it out for her. Seeing this, the woman's boyfriend came over with his chest all pumped out to support his girlfriend's attempt to blow us up. His bravado didn't last long as he was on his knees getting the titty twister of his life. I hope they both learned a lesson and reported the incident to all their friends.
Last edited by butters on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fat.The.Gangster
Forum Addict

Postby Fat.The.Gangster » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:44 am

butters wrote:Sometimes people need to be reminded about proper conduct and they just aren't responsive to words.

And sometimes people are huge pussies who hide behind their brother . . . or get on a bike and ride away when the confrontation they started begins to escalate.

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:54 am

Fat.The.Gangster wrote:
butters wrote:Sometimes people need to be reminded about proper conduct and they just aren't responsive to words.

And sometimes people are huge pussies who hide behind their brother . . . or get on a bike and ride away when the confrontation they started begins to escalate.

And sometimes stupid, stupid people just can't stop hitting themselves.

butters
Forum God/Goddess

Postby butters » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:55 am

Fat.The.Gangster wrote:

True.
Was that an attempt to dis me? You must be referring to someone else because you brought up someone starting an argument, hiding behind their brother, and riding away on a bike. Sounds like an interesting story, please elaborate.

Stomach
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stomach » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:01 pm

I want to hear more about the woo woo shots.

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:03 pm

butters wrote:
Fat.The.Gangster wrote:

True.
Was that an attempt to dis me? You must be referring to someone else because you brought up someone starting an argument, hiding behind their brother, and riding away on a bike. Sounds like an interesting story, please elaborate.

Believe me, you don't want to know.

Infantile obsessive/compulsive stalking behavior may sound exciting in a made-for-Lifetime movie, but it's really just tedious in the extreme.

rrnate
Forum God/Goddess

Postby rrnate » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:11 pm

It smells like jockstrap in here.
Last edited by rrnate on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fat.The.Gangster
Forum Addict

Postby Fat.The.Gangster » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:16 pm

butters wrote:You must be referring to someone else because you brought up someone starting an argument, hiding behind their brother, and riding away on a bike. Sounds like an interesting story, please elaborate.

Butter, you clearly are not familiar with conjunctions. Marvell, you are clearly familiar with both your Histrionic Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and Paranoid Personality Disorder. Indeed, in my absence it looks like you spent another 1,000 posts attempting to quilt together a life from the thin fabric of your existence. Does your mortal coil really necessitate so many words?

Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Fat.The.Gangster wrote:
butters wrote:You must be referring to someone else because you brought up someone starting an argument, hiding behind their brother, and riding away on a bike. Sounds like an interesting story, please elaborate.

Butter, you clearly are not familiar with conjunctions. Marvell, you are clearly familiar with both your Histrionic Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and Paranoid Personality Disorder. Indeed, in my absence it looks like you spent another 1,000 posts attempting to quilt together a life from the thin fabric of your existence. Does your mortal coil really necessitate so many words?

Look who's talking, blather-hose.
Last edited by Marvell on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boston_jeff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby boston_jeff » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 pm

You're supposed to yell "woo woo" after taking them, but they taste like watermelon so I'm not sure why.

Fat.The.Gangster
Forum Addict

Postby Fat.The.Gangster » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Marvell wrote:Look who's talking, blather-hose.

What no "pithy literary reference" or soul poetry?

Unfortunately, I have to pull a Marvell and leave this confrontation I started--unlike some, I work. I am sure, however, that I will read many illuminating posts from you as to my naked projections, voice of cool, etc.

Return to “Beer, wine & cocktails”