Lyle Lovett and Robert Earl Keen

Who's making noise in and around Madison? What's new in the business of making music around town? Review shows and CDs here. Please keep all hype in Hype Exchange.
Goober McTuber
Forum Addict

Lyle Lovett and Robert Earl Keen

Postby Goober McTuber » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:59 am

At the Stoughton Opera House Oct 21 & 22. Tickets available to members today, and both shows will probably be sold out today. At $77 per ticket, plus fees.

MPMay
Forum Addict

Re: Lyle Lovett and Robert Earl Keen

Postby MPMay » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:03 pm

You were so right. I called today to order tickets and was told they sold out in the first 15 minutes yesterday.

I snooze, I lose.

At least I got some for the Flatlanders.

Ted

Postby Ted » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:44 pm

At $77 plus fees? No great loss

Goober McTuber
Forum Addict

Postby Goober McTuber » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:34 am

Third show added.

As a Member donor we wanted to make sure you know that we have been able to add a 3rd Lyle Lovett & Robert Earl Keen show for those of you who were unable to get tickets!

PLEASE READ THESE DETAILS CAREFULLY. THE LIMITATIONS LISTED BELOW HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE BECAUSE THIS IS A BIG SHOW AND A VERY POPULAR SHOW. WHILE WE ALWAYS TRY TO ACCOMMODATE ALL OF OUR PATRONS NEEDS THAT ISN'T ALWAYS POSSIBLE.

- Tickets will go on-sale at 9am Friday August 12th
- The show is scheduled for Thursday Oct 20th at 7:30pm
- Tickets will ONLY BE AVAILABLE ONLINE!
- No Series Discounts or other discounts are available for this show.
- There is a 4 ticket limit.
- YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN ON OUR TICKETING PAGE TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE TICKETS. Try checking to see if you are able to login sometime on Thursday and get in touch right away if you are having issues. Send an email to boxoffice@stoughtonoperahouse.com for help.
- If you already have tickets to one of the other two performances we are not able to switch your seats to the new show.
- Tickets will sell-out very very quickly! When the seats are gone they're gone...we only have so many.

We truly appreciate your patronage and wish you the best of luck grabbing some tickets if you still need some.

Thank you!

Bill Brehm
Director
Stoughton Opera House

Return to “Madison Music”