Chuck's Clique -- Who wants in?

Who's making noise in and around Madison? What's new in the business of making music around town? Review shows and CDs here. Please keep all hype in Hype Exchange.

Who wants in on my hyper-groovy-local-coolguy-scenester clique?

Count me in! My personality is merely a conglomeration of traits of the cool people with whom I hang out.
8%
"Clique?" That's French, right? Fuck those Frogs! If it weren't for our boy Sam, those fuckers would be speaking German right now!
12%
Stick yer Prick Clique, Schick! We wouldn't want to be part of any club who would have someone like you as a member. Plus, the casting couch is a rough tumble.
24%
Clique? Only 12-year-old girls and total retardo egomaniacal assholes use the word "clique" anymore.
56%

Total votes: 25

Bifftar
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bifftar » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:25 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:...I overherd Joey Testorito telling his friends he totally saw you picking thong out of your crack in pep band practice!!1!. You should learn to keep your finger outta there even tho I udnerstand it's a totally fair game thing to do if you have a weener.

AAEEOOOOh -- Myaaaaaw --- GeeeeAAAAAAAWWWWWWD

that is SSSSYOOOO nas-teh

let's go hunting with dick cheney

narcoleptish
Forum God/Goddess

Postby narcoleptish » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:40 pm

isthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwideisthishowyoumakeitwidechuck?

Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:36 am

Wide like yo mama's pussy.

Return to “Madison Music”