Breakfast at Buck's

Where are you eating and what do you think? What's opening, closing, succeeding, failing?
radtek

Breakfast at Buck's

Postby radtek » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 pm

I know it may seem strange that someone would review breakfast at a place known for little more than stiff drinks and decent bar food. However, Sunday morning breakfast at Buck's is fantastic. I love a good breakfast sandwich and they deliver. Oversized english muffin stuffed with egg, cheese and choice of meat. Served with a side of crispy hashbrowns mixed with plenty of cheese, peppers and onions if you desire. The muffin is crisp, the egg is perfectly done, and the sausage (in my case) is delicious. My husband and neighbor both had the eggs benedict (yes, you read that correctly) and they agreed that is was one of the best they've ever had. Buck's also has omlettes and possibly some other stuff, but I can't get past the breakfast sandwich. I've been there five times in the past three months. If you're lucky ol' Buck himself will be there to tell you a story. If you can understand his ramblings. They only serve breakfast on Sundays from 9am to 2pm. Screwdriver and "Bailey's/Kaluha" specials as well.
http://www.bucksmsg.com/default.htm

Return to “Restaurant News & Reviews”