Search found 6599 matches

by Roy
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:53 pm
Forum: Headlines
Topic: Wouldn't it be great if everybody had a gun?
Replies: 5068
Views: 248228

Re: Wouldn't it be great if everybody had a gun?

Henry Vilas wrote:Roy, go back to defending Trump and his tacit approval of the White Nationalist movement.

I don't approve of White Nationalist, and neither does Trump: but you know that. Why don't you crawl back under your fake news rock.
by Roy
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:00 pm
Forum: Headlines
Topic: Wouldn't it be great if everybody had a gun?
Replies: 5068
Views: 248228

Re: Wouldn't it be great if everybody had a gun?

Henry Vilas wrote:Where has DMan been? Maybe he isn't back from Charlottesville.

Your post shows that you are typical of the left. ( Being perfect assholes ) There is no reason what so ever to attack him just because he hasn't been here.
by Roy
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:11 pm
Forum: Headlines
Topic: Nazi Punks f' off
Replies: 185
Views: 3607

Re: Nazi Punks f' off

So. When we get done erasing history, what will it mean? That those things did not really happen?
by Roy
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:20 am
Forum: Headlines
Topic: Nazi Punks f' off
Replies: 185
Views: 3607

Re: Nazi Punks f' off

jman111 wrote:The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in.


The reason a lot of Antifa members like jman111 is because a lot of what he believes, they believe in.
by Roy
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:16 am
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Trump: Give me the names of all the protesters.
Replies: 20
Views: 519

Re: Trump: Give me the names of all the protesters.

Cadfael wrote:The IP addresses and ISP of every visitor to the site gives a geographical location, so now they can identify hot spots and cold spots.

My IP and ISP information tells them that I am in Wisconsin in an area served by Charter. Wow now that is really broken down. Pffft! Get a clue.
by Roy
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:12 am
Forum: Headlines
Topic: Nazi Punks f' off
Replies: 185
Views: 3607

Re: Nazi Punks f' off

And Trump has demonstrated, these guys now have the support - support, not tolerance - of the Federal Government, and the Federal Government believes it has the power to download every megabyte of data from every server it wants, in pursuit of its detractors. Trump supports neither side, and has in...
by Roy
Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:26 pm
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Trump: Give me the names of all the protesters.
Replies: 20
Views: 519

Re: Trump: Give me the names of all the protesters.

jonnygothispen wrote:... there he goes again, pretending like the "WrestleMania" residency is normal.


Well hispen, I guess a hater has to hate.
by Roy
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 pm
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Trump: Give me the names of all the protesters.
Replies: 20
Views: 519

Re: Trump: Give me the names of all the protesters.

You getting your news from conspiracy sites now. No one has all of that information, other than possibly masked at the NSA. It's in the freakin warrant for chrissakes. Specifically, all of that, and more, is demanded. I linked to it at the top of the page. The warrant asks for all info about accoun...
by Roy
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:00 pm
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Trump: Give me the names of all the protesters.
Replies: 20
Views: 519

Re: Trump: Give me the names of all the protesters.

[quote="CadfaelAll information. All files, names, IP addresses, street addresses, contact information, databases, and any information remotely connected to anyone who visited that URL.[/quote] You getting your news from conspiracy sites now. No one has all of that information, other than possib...
by Roy
Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:34 pm
Forum: Catch All
Topic: Line or Tumble Dry.
Replies: 10
Views: 618

Re: Line or Tumble Dry.

The best thing to line dry is bed sheets. Nothing like sleeping on fresh outdoors.
by Roy
Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:18 am
Forum: Headlines
Topic: Nazi Punks f' off
Replies: 185
Views: 3607

Re: Nazi Punks f' off

History is history, and erasing it won't change it.
by Roy
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:05 pm
Forum: National Politics & Government
Topic: Paul Ryan town hall
Replies: 6
Views: 291

Re: Paul Ryan town hall

I wonder why the coward is doing this now. Interesting comment posted: "I’d be interested in hearing why he wants to take away the healthcare from 25 million Americans, killing hundreds of thousands of them. If a bomber kills a couple people, we call them a terrorist. If a political party kill...
by Roy
Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:54 pm
Forum: Headlines
Topic: Nazi Punks f' off
Replies: 185
Views: 3607

Re: Nazi Punks f' off

Pffff. I cold care less if a racist reads the rest of my post. Many Republican leaders are starting to speak out. Good for them. Many Republicans are sickened by the racists in the base of the party. Are they losers, too? No. Idiots like yourself are losers Speaking out is a start, but isn't it tim...
by Roy
Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:12 pm
Forum: Headlines
Topic: Nazi Punks f' off
Replies: 185
Views: 3607

Re: Nazi Punks f' off

As long as Trump doesn't call out the neo-Nazis by name, Roy is fine with that. Bannon and Gorka then can go on advising Trump. Your post is too stupid to deserve a reply. Near as I can figure you are calling Bannon and Gorka neo-Nazis. That is false, and you and everyone else on this thread knows ...
by Roy
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:25 pm
Forum: Headlines
Topic: Nazi Punks f' off
Replies: 185
Views: 3607

Re: Nazi Punks f' off

Good post PaleoLiberal, nothing I disagree with.

Go to advanced search